LCGS Modeling Work
Phase I & II production cost modeling:
Additional Phase II analysis:
LCGS Steering Committee
The LCGS modeling work and analysis is funded by the following companies, foundations, and trade associations:
501(c)(3) Fiscal Sponsor
Funding for Phase II Modeling Work
LCGS Project Team
- Lead Project Manager: James H. Caldwell Jr., CEERT
James Caldwell’s academic and professional background includes over fifty years of experience in the energy industry. For the past thirty years, he has specialized in renewable technology and project development including photovoltaic solar, concentrating solar thermal power, wind, biomass, and geothermal. He has been employed in technical and executive positions in the oil industry (Atlantic Richfield), the California utility industry (Los Angeles Department of Water and Power), the U.S. Department of Energy, renewable trade associations, and several large and small renewable resource developers. Jim has a BS degree in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University and an MBA from California State University at Long Beach.
- Assistant Project Manager: Ali Ehlen, CEERT
- Steering Committee Chair: Roby Roberts, EDP Renewables
- Steering Committee Treasurer: Robin Smutny-Jones, Iberdrola Renewables
- Steering Committee Liaison: Johnny Casana, EDP Renewables
Questions? Comments? Click here to contact us.